The summer season is a perfect time for a corporate event on a Chicago boat cruise, but just because it is a business event does not mean it has to lack fun. Show each guest a great time with tons of music, food, drinks, and even some activities! Consider incorporating a few of these ideas for a successful event on one of Adventure Sea Tours’ yacht rentals:
- Comedy Show: A comedian can lighten up the atmosphere with a few good laughs.
- Jazz Band: Live music is always a great way to get the event swingin’ with the sounds of piano, drums, and sax playing in the background. But feel free to choose whatever type of music you feel is most appropriate for the event.
- Pick a Theme: Choose a theme for the event, such as Old Hollywood or Las Vegas (Casino), and add decorations and props that reflect the theme.
- Variety Show: Why choose one form of entertainment when a variety show offers it all: dance, comedy, music, and more!
For more assistance planning a Chicago boat cruise corporate party, the event planners and staff members at Adventure Sea Tours are available to help. Learn more by visiting our website and viewing our different packages.
Summer traveling can get expensive, but there are so many great options in Chicago that are free of charge. Yes it is true. There are a variety of activities to choose from that won’t cost you a dime. If you are ever looking for something to do before or after a Chicago boat cruise, here is a list of fun-filled locations to visit:
- Lincoln Park Zoo: Thirty-five acres of zoo space to roam is a fun option for families. Opened in 1868, the Lincoln Park Zoo remains one of America’s last free-admission zoos. Leave yourself approximately two to three hours to tour the zoo grounds.
- National Museum of Mexican Art: Looking for some Mexican art and culture? You can catch the nation’s largest collection of weavings, indigenous outfits, folk art, and more.
- Garfield Park Conservatory: This historic site is one of the city’s largest parks, consisting of six greenhouses and two grand exhibition halls.
There are a few more options with free entry to explore during your time spent in Chicago, including Millennium Park, Jane Addams Hull-House Museum, the Chicago Cultural Center, and the Chicago Greeter. When planning activities to accompany your Chicago boat cruise, any of these options are a perfect to complete the day!
It is that time of year to make the most out of the sunny days and enjoy the outdoors on a Chicago boat cruise. Chicago is also a great city to explore during the summer season, and a handful of events this July will keep all visitors and locals entertained. Looking for the perfect event to attend in this beautiful city? Have some fun and check out this list of events taking place this month:
- Taste of Chicago (July 10-14): Experience the diversity of Chicago’s dining community at this outdoor food festival accompanied by music and activities for the whole family to enjoy. Your taste buds will thank you!
- Chicago SummerDance (June 27 – September 15): Get your dance on! For 11 weeks professional instructors offer one-hour dance lessons in Grant Park. Boogie down for some more fun with two hours of live music and dancing after each lesson.
- Chicago Farmers’ Markets (May – October): Support your local vendors! Gather fresh vegetables, fruits, flowers and more from more than 70 vendors. For more information, visit ChicagoFarmersMarkets.us
Planning a perfect summer day is easy to do in this fantastic city. After a beautiful trip on a Chicago boat cruise, there are so many activities waiting for adventurers in the city! Have fun and enjoy the sun!